How to Check Bank Balance Mobile
In today’s article, we will talk about how you can check the balance of any bank, as we all know that in today’s present era all things are being done by technology, so in the growing era of this technology. All the work of the bank has become very easy, so if you also want to know, how you can check your bank balance sitting at home, then read this article of ours carefully till the last.
As we all know that we have to go to the bank to check the bank balance, to get the entry in the passbook but sometimes it happens that we keep on doing transactions with our bank, but to know the balance of the bank. Forget it, and if we have to check the bank balance, then we can also check our account balance by visiting the ATM machine, but as we all know in today’s present era, everyone has an Android phone through which home. You can check your bank balance while sitting, so let’s know how to check bank balance.
Check Bank Balance from Mobile?
We all know that in today’s present era, almost everyone has a mobile phone and smartphone, so you can easily check your bank balance, but if you want to check your bank balance from mobile, then It is important that your mobile number is linked to your bank because if your mobile number is not linked to your bank, then you cannot check your bank balance, today we will tell you such a way by which you can easily pass your bank balance. can check.
If you want to check bank balance from mobile, then many such applications are available on Google Play Store, through which you can easily check your bank balance, such as Google Pay, PhonePe, Bhim App, USSD Code and Mobile You can check your bank balance by dialing the number, so let us tell you in full detail.
Check Bank Balance from Mobile App
In today’s digital era, there are many such applications, through which we can check the balance of our bank with UPI, and can also send the balance from the bank to other users, this has been implemented since the time the Government of India has issued money. The transaction was established through UPU, so let’s know how you can check balance from these apps.
Check Bank Balance with Google Pay
- First of all, you have to install Google Pay App from Play Store if your phone does not have it.
- After this you have to click on Check Account Balance under See All Transaction.
- Now enter your 4 digit UPI PIN and click on OK button.
- After this you will see that your balance will be shown on the screen of your mobile.
Check Bank Balance from Bhim App
- To check Bank Balance from Bhim App, first you have to open the App by entering your password.
- Now click on the option of your bank account.
- After this you have to click on Request Balance.
- Now you will see that your Bank Balance will be shown on the screen of your mobile.
Check Bank Balance with PhonePe App
- To check Bank Balance from PhonePe App, first you have to open PhonePe App, then click on the option of Check Your Balance.
- Now you click on Request Bank Balance.
- As soon as you click on Request Bank Balance, you will see that your Bank Balance will be shown on your mobile screen.
How to Check Bank Balance Mobile
So far we have told you all the ways to check bank balance through online applications, but now we will tell you how you can check balance of any of your banks with your registered mobile number, so let’s know without any delay. Which mobile number you have to dial for the bank, to know the bank balance.
- Axis Bank 18004195959
- Andhra Bank 09223011300
- Allahabad Bank 09224150150
- Bank of Baroda 09223011311
- Bharatiya Mahila Bank 09212438888
- Dhanlaxmi Bank 08067747700
- IDBI Bank 18008431122
- Kotak Mahindra Bank 18002740110
- Syndicate Bank 09664552255
- Punjab National Bank 18001802222
- ICICI Bank 02230256767
- HDFC Bank 18002703333
- Bank of India 09015135135
- Canara Bank 09015483483
- Central Bank of India 09222250000
- Karnataka Bank 18004251445
- Indian Bank 09289592895
- State Bank of India 09223766666
- Union Bank of India 09223008586
- UCO Bank 09278792787
- Vijaya Bank 18002665555
- Yes Bank 09223920000
- Karur Vysya Bank 09266292666
- Federal Bank 8431900900
- Indian Overseas Bank 04442220004
- South Indian Bank 09223008488
- Saraswat Bank 9223040000
- Corporation Bank 09289792897
- Punjab Are Bank 1800 221 908
- United Bank of India 09015431345
- Dena Bank 09289356677
- Bandhan Bank 18002588181
- RBL Bank 18004190610
- DCB Bank 7506660011
- Catholic Syrian Bank 09895923000
- Kerala Gramin Bank 9015800400
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank 09211937373
- Citibank 9880752484
- Deutsche Bank 18602666601
- IDFC First Bank 18002700720
- Bank of Maharashtra 18002334526
- Oriental Bank of Commerce 08067205757
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank 8882441155
- The City Union Bank 9278177444
- IndusInd Bank 18002741000
- Indian Post Payments Bank 8424026886
- AU Small Finance Bank 18001202586
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank 9243012121
- Odisha Gramya Bank 8448290045
- Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank 7829977711
- Karnataka Gramin Bank 9015800700
Check Bank Balance by USSD Code
If you want to check bank balance and you want to know your bank balance without calling then you can find your bank balance through USSD code, but you have to check your bank balance with your bank. You have to dial the USSD Code from the Registered Mobile Number itself, we are providing you the list below, of the USSD Code of all Bank Balance.
- State Bank of India *99*41#
- Punjab National Bank *99*42#
- HDFC Bank *99*43#
- ICICI Bank *99*44#
- Axis Bank *99*45#
- Canara Bank *99*46#
- Bank of India *99*47#
- Bank of Baroda *99*48#
- IDBI Bank *99*49#
- Union Bank of India *99*50#
- Central Bank *99*51#
- Allahabad Bank *99*54#
- Syndicate Bank *99*55#
- UCO Bank *99*56#
- Corporation Bank *99*57#
- Indian Bank *99*58#
- Andhra Bank *99*59#
- State Bank *99*60#
- SBP *99*62#
- Union Bank of India *99*63#
- Vijaya Bank *99*64#
- Dena Bank *99*65#
- Yes Bank *99*66#
- IndusInd Bank * 99 * 69 #
- Cotter Mahindra Bank *99*68#
- State Bank of Travancore *99*67#
- Indian Overseas Bank *99*52#
- Oriental Bank of Commerce *99*53#
- Bank of Maharashtra *99*61
As soon as you dial the USD Code of your bank, then all the options come to you, you can follow them and find out the balance of your bank.
Without Mobile Number Register Bank Balance Check
Even if your mobile number is not registered in the bank, you can easily check the balance of your bank through ATM, how you have to go to your nearest ATM and put your ATM card in the ATM machine, after that you have to do some There will be an option, you click on the option with bank balance in it and enter your 4 or 6 digit PIN, after that you will see that your bank balance will be shown on the ATM machine, then it was Without Mobile Number Register Bank Balance Checking.
Friends this article ‘How to Check Bank Balance Mobile’ What did you learn from How did you like the article? What kind of articles do you want next on this website of ours? You can ask me all these Problems/Questions in the Comment Box below. And I will give you a reply as soon as possible.