New snapseed photo editing tricks | Snapseed secret trick
Friends if you doesn’t know what is Snapseed then today I will let you know what is Snapseed? Snapseed is one of the best free photo editing app for Android and IOS devices. This is a very good option, better than the paid option. Millions of users are used this snapseed for editing the photos today we are sharing some tips and tricks of snapseed.
Best Snapseed Tips and Tricks
1. Master the basics
At first you should know no the the master basic of the app when we are talking about editing then Photos you should know about the basic which is parameter of a photo brightness, contrast, saturation, shadows, highlights and more.There are some photos in which only you have to adjust the parameters of the photo and they look good and in some photos you need to do a lot of editing. You can find these parameters by going to to Tools->Tune Image. These parameters can be individually edit using simple sliders and make sure one thing is that the master basic before you move into other editing tips.
2. Use Selective Tool to Edit a Part of the Photo
Sometime the problem is facing while we are adding the image in snapseed the problem with using the basic tool is that they apply to the whole picture. Sometimes only you just need to enhance your image in a darkened part of the picture to make it stand out better. In that case you have to use a selective tool can come in handley just go to the Tools->Selective and you will see that a small circle is placed on the picture, now you have to move that circle to the area that you want to reach touch and then slide from left to right to change the intensity of the image.
3. Use the Brush Tool
This is the third way to selectively edit and image by using the brush tool it can be used by the tool panel in this there are different type of Brush tools available like Exposer, Temperature, saturation and more. If you want to use this then you have to tap on the brush and use your finger to adjust the area that you want to retouch.
4. Use Healing to Remove and Object
Sometime when you are shoot your your image then some unwanted objects are showing in the image with the help of healing tool you can remove any object that you don’t want in your image. Suppose in your image the car or any animal is there then you can use the healing tool and select that animal and car and you have to remove that easily with the help of this tool.
5. Use Double Exposure
If you want to create some awesome image composition that you have to use that tool double exposure in snapseed. this tool is allow you to supreme pose and image over another image and then added them together. with the help of this tool you can create awesome pictures this is one of the best pro tool in the snapseed.
6. Use Filters
If you want to edit filter in your image then this tool is better for you you can apply many filters with the help of this tool li… [1:34 pm, 19/06/2021] Yuvika content writer:
Snapseed photo editing application for Android and IOS devices. Snapseed application is very simple and easy to use for editing your photos it has many filters for applying your photos it is a very wonderful app to give a beautiful look to your photo so today we are let you know how Snapseed edit photo like a pro.
Snapseed is a powerful tool for any mobile photography enthusiast . In this post we will provide useful tips for editing different type of shots so if you also want to edit your photos then follow our steps.
1. Open an Image in Snapseed
Now tab open from device to access your photo library and albums and you can swipe across the row of image thumbnail to see your recent images click on that photo which you want to open.
2. Enhance Colour, Exposure and Details
In this we will tell you about how to improve colour exposure and detail in your photo with very simple method you can turn your ordinary dull photo into a spectacular masterpiece.
First you have to open a photo then click on tools now you will see the menu of Snapseed photo editing tools.
It is the perfect tool for get perfect colour and exposure in your photo this tool is very greatly improve any photo. In this you can go to the tools action of Snapseed and tab to your image now swipe it up or down on your photo to open the tune image menu select the tool you want to use like brightness contrast etc.
Here are How the Tune Image Tools Effect Colour and Exposure in your Photos
- Brightness :- In this you can darken or brighten the entire photo.
- Contrast:- In contrast you can increase or decrease the different between the dark and bright areas.
- Saturation:- Make colours more or less vibrant.
- Ambience:- Adjust colour saturation and contrast at the same time.
- Shadows:- In shadows you can darken or lighten only the shadows in your image.
- Highlights:- In this you can highlight the bright areas in your photo.
- Warmth:- In this section you can add a warm Orange or cool blue colour cast to your image.
In this section of Snapseed click on white balance swipe it up or down to open the white balance tool then selected setting from the there are two white balance tools.
- Temperature:- It makes the colour in your photo cooler or warmer.
- Tint:- Add a green or pink colour tint to your image.
This tool is bring out the texture and fine detail in your phone which tool work well on photos with an interesting texture such as rust, wood grain, peeling paint, etc.
3.Modify Individual Edits
This tool is used for modify any individual edit at any point in the tap the edit history icon at the top of the screen then tab view added in the menu.
In this section you have to improve the composition of your photos with the Snapseed editing open your photo in Snapseed and tap on tools.
- Crop :- In this tool you cutting of the age of a printed photo with Scissors. In the Snapseed to step on crop select an aspect ratio original squares 4:3 etc. Or select free if you prefer to crop without being restricted to particular dimension.
- Rotate:- In this tool you can easily rotate your photo.
- Perspective :- In this tool offer more ways to straighten element and correct perspective problems.
5.Clean up your Photos for Flawless Edits
In this section Snapseed having two photo editing tools for creating flawless images.
- Healing:- in healing tool you can remove unwanted objects from your photos.
- Portrait:- it is an amazing tool for enhancing your portrait photography you can use it to brighten faces create smooth skin and make eyes sparkle.
6.Use Selective Editing Tools
In this section you will discover the hidden power of selective photo. In this section it has 4 Tools.
- Brush :- this tool gives you ultimate control over selectively adjusting brightness and colours.
- Selective:- these tools added different colour in your photo individually after selecting a particular area of colour you can also adjust its brightness, contrast, saturation or structure.
- Masking:- it allow you to apply any Snapseed edit selectively.
- Vignette:- this tool allows you to to darken or brighten the inner or outer part of your photo.
7.Change the Mood with Snapseed Filters
Snapseed one of the most wonderful application to change the look and feel of your photo with a single tap you can change the mood of your image or add an artistic touch.
When you have finished your editing photo you will need to save it saving your Snapseed edit image get stored in your phone building photos first you have to tap on export at the bottom of the screen Snapseed giving you 3 saving options save save a copy and export in which type of image you want you can click on that option and save it.
Friends what did you learn from this article ’New snapseed photo editing tricks | Snapseed secret trick’ What kind of article do you want on our website next You can ask me all these problem questions in the comment box below And I will give you his reply as soon as possible.